Who we are
Our website address is https://multyfarnhamcookeryschool.ie.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
To process your messages, we need to take your name and email when you contact us through contact forms.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your data is processed anonymously by analytics software owned by Google.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Multyfarnham Cookery School Terms & Conditions.
Multyfarnham Cookery School will offer Cooking classes in exchange for payment by the client according to the following terms and Conditions:
- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment confirmation.
- Classes will be confirmed only against a complete payment during the time of registration.
- On booking and paying for a class(es), you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email
- For events and private group bookings, a minimum of 6 guarantees applicable is to be paid during the time
- If you are a winner for a specific promotion on Facebook or any other promotion, we will contact you and
customer must attend that specific class and cannot change it to other classes.
- If a person that is booked on a course or Nominated person, fails to attend for any reason, they are not
entitled to a refund or a deferral to another course.
- Confirmed bookings are not eligible for refunds or transfer unless we have been informed 36 hours prior
to your class, the customer has a choice of getting a refund or changing to a similar class. (subject to a €10
administration fee per attendee.)
- If your ticket was bought for a specific class, this could be changed to a different class giving us 36 hours’
notice prior to your class. But will be valued as a credit of the cost it was purchased for. So, if it was
bought on sale, this will be taken into account. (subject to a €10 administration fee per attendee.)
- If you transfer your ticket to another class, you have 1 year from the date of Approval to use
your Credited ticket. In the event, Multyfarnham Cookery School cancels a class you have 5 years from the date of the cancelled
class to use your Credited ticket.
- If due to any unavoidable circumstances, Multyfarnham Cookery School has to cancel a class or
reschedule, we will contact you on your registered phone number or email address to offer a full refund,
Credit or reschedule. A minimum of 14 working days is required to initiate the refund process by
Multyfarnham Cookery School.
- If your ticket was bought for a specific class this could be changed to a different class but if the class cost
more than the previously booked class you will have to pay the difference.
- In the case, we have to cancel a class due to not reaching our minimum number of 4 or 6 people we will
give you as much notice as we can to notify you of your cancelled class.
- We do not advise that you bring items of special or high value onto our premises. We do not accept
responsibility for damage to or the loss of your personal possessions.
- Multyfarnham Cookery School will be giving you food to taste during the class; however, we do not give
permission to take any food items home from demonstration classes due to Health and Safety regulations.
- We Only allow customers to take food home from one to one classes or hands-on classes out of the
cookery school. But Multyfarnham Cookery School takes no responsibility.
- Please inform Multyfarnham Cookery School, if you have any food intolerances or allergies prior to
coming to the class. It is your responsibility to bring this to our attention for your own safety.